The protection of Users' privacy is of particular importance to P&P Piotr Poźniak The Detective Bureau. For this reason, users of the www.ppdetektyw.pl website are guaranteed high standards of privacy protection. P&P Piotr Poźniak The Detective Bureau, as the data controller, takes care of the security of the data provided by the Users.
The Administrator's goal is to properly inform Users about the rights and obligations related to the processing of personal data, especially with regard to the content of the provisions on the protection of personal data specified in the regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR").
The user is any natural person to whom the data relates, using the website www.ppdetektyw.pl or electronic services available through the Website.
The administrator of the www.ppdetektyw.pl website is P&P Piotr Poźniak, The Detective Bureau, ul. Białoprądnicka 15B, 31-221 Kraków, NIP: 945 107 34 48 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
I. The use of the Website by the User and the protection of personal data
1. Using the Website www.ppdetektyw.pl is anonymous and does not require User registration or providing any data enabling the Administrator to identify the User while using the Website.
directly or indirectly within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (hereinafter "GDPR").
2. The Administrator within the Website allows Users to only view the content published on the Website. The Administrator does not provide functionalities within the Website that allow direct sharing by the User
on the personal data website. However, the User may provide his personal data by contacting the Administrator using the Administrator's contact details provided on the Website (e-mail address, postal address, telephone) or by establishing a commercial relationship (conclusion of a contract).
3. The Website Administrator reserves the right to collect and process anonymous statistics on Users in order to learn their preferences and assess compliance with the rules of using the Website. The above data does not constitute personal data within the meaning of the provisions of the GDPR and is not subject to the protection provided for therein.
1. The Website Administrator informs that when using the Website, short text information called "cookies" is saved on the User's end device. "Cookies" contain IT data such as: the name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the User's end device, saving parameters and statistics, and a unique number. "Cookies" are directed to the Website server via a web browser installed on the User's end device.
2. Cookies are used on the Website in order to:
a. maintaining the technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Website server and the User's end device;
b. optimizing the User's use of the Website pages and adjusting the way they are displayed on the User's end device;
c. ensure the safety of using the Website;
d. collecting statistics of visits to the Website pages supporting the improvement of their structure and content;
e. displaying on the User's end device advertising content optimally tailored to his preferences.
3. The Website uses two types of "cookies": "session" and "permanent". "Session" "cookies" are files that are automatically deleted from the Website User's end device after logging out of the Website or after leaving the Website's pages or after turning off the web browser. "Permanent" cookies are stored in the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are deleted by the User. "Permanent" cookies are installed on the User's end device only with his consent.
4. The Website Administrator informs that:
a. Internet browsers by default accept the installation of "cookies" on the User's end device. Each Website User may change the settings for "cookies" in the web browser he/she uses at any time in such a way that the browser automatically blocks the use of "cookies" or informs the User about each time they are placed on his end device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the settings of the web browser used by the Website User.
b. limiting the use of "cookies" by the User may adversely affect the correctness of displaying information available on the Website.
5. "Cookies" installed on the Website User's end device may be used by advertisers or business partners cooperating with the Website Administrator.
6. The content of "cookies" does not allow the Website Administrator to identify the User's identity.
7. Only the Website Administrator has access to "cookies" processed by the Website server.
IV. Contact info
In addition, it is also possible to contact us by post at the following address: ul. Białoprądnicka 15B, 31-221 Krakow.
The last update of this document took place on 06/11/2018.